Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Weekend Has Arrived!!!

Wow! The weekend is FINALLY here! I felt like the week was dragging by! L and I will be busy cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry this weekend! I know, you are so jealous!? HAHA! Have you ever put off housework to the point that now you are going to be overwhelmed? Well, that's me, but that's okay! I will be GLAD to have a nice, clean house when it's all over with! I definitely am ready for spring time and the SUN! Last weekend, the sneak-peak of the sun was FANTASTIC! Let's keep our fingers crossed and MAYBE spring will come early!
I attached a picture of L licking the beaters! Too bad, they didn't have anything on them... she loves to get them out of the drawer and pretend she's mixing up a SWEET TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment